These lessons are for learning how to crochet from scratch. After I cover what you need to get started, we learn the basics of the foundation chain, single crochet, double crochet, half-double crochet and then treble crochet. We do a super simple square together where I go through each step slowly and encourage you to practice the stitches until they are even and look good. With these foundational stitches and you can now tackle almost any project.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and please, like the video and leave a comment. I love to hear from you and exchange ideas. Also, check out all projects available for you to follow along.
- What you need to Crochet, Getting Started
- Lesson 1, How to do the Foundation Chain in Crochet
- Lesson 2, How to do the Single Crochet
- Lesson 3, How to do the Half Double Crochet
- Lesson 4, How to do the Double Crochet
- Lesson 5, How to do the Treble Crochet
You may also follow me on Instagram:
The following are Amazon affiliate links, buying through these will help support me and this channel.
Here are some suggestions for yarn:
Red Heart yarn: http://amzn.to/2wswYgP
Caron Super Soft yarn:
Polyester Fiberfill: https://amzn.to/2yt0WYf